3.23.2010

Puppetry of the Penis

Put these guys in that long list of things you coulda sworn were gone forever but really won't die. Like that Blue Man Group thing, the Penis Puppetry phenomenon is apparently not going anywhere.

I heard about the show a while ago when my buddy Andrew's girlfriend dragged him to the show and he got totally freaked out because she wouldn't tell him what they were going to see and there he was thinking he was going to see some cheesy musical or something - but then he's suddenly thrust into this world of thrusting dicks with multiple personalities.

There's nothing homosexual about the fact that I went. I went for research. Cause guys should know that there are these dudes out there in the world who have these dicks that can bend forwards and backwards and jump rope and that these guys actually make money off of it. Like serious money.

Last crew to start doing it are these young guys - Chris and Rich - guys my age, it looks like, and one of them thanks his mom and his wife in his bio or whatever. I think my mom and Angela would gladly cut off my balls before I did something like that.

So out of the blue I read that they're still going at it or whatever - like they've got this full-on website - and they do tours - Rich and Chris are in Los Angeles - and they've got fans - and they're holding AUDITIONS! American Idol. With dicks. WTF?! It says all you have to do is send in a picture of yourself (not your dick, thank god for small favors) and tell them why you've got a dick that can transform before your eyes. At first I was like - Who would want to do something like that? Every night of the week? But then I thought about that old line - "If you can't beat em, join em" right??

So without talking to angela (or my mom) I decided I'm gonna send in my pic. And I've got this so far for my letter to them:

"Hey, my name is Rick, and as a guy with a small dick, I've always been more 'interested' in penises than the next straight guy. I thought maybe you'd be interested in having a "small guy" in your cast to change things up a bit. And a small guy too who isn't shy about being small.

I've seen the show, and I know some of the puppets you guys do - like the hamburger and the Eiffel tower and the Loch Ness Monster. I can't do any of those. I'm kinda new to the whole puppeting my penis thing. But i did skip my run this morning and spent an extra hour in the shower and worked out a few new ones -
  • the terrified turtle
  • the pig in a blanket
  • the old man
  • the snake resting on two small rocks
Anyway, hit me up at info@rickigotasmalldick.com (yea, its a real website) and let me know what you think.

l8r
rick"

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, hey, Ricky, this is Andrew Mac and I cannot believe you told everyone about that I saw that Puppetry of the Peen. Shit, dude, now everyone's gonna know I paid to see a piece of crap show where guys showed their junk. Jessica is pissed, too. You don't want her pissed at you, dude. Cause when she gets on that broomstick she's like that sunburned munchkin on that JERSEY SHORE shit. Totally like wicked revenge "I kill you now" brainwash. Like text her in the morning and say sorry or some shit like that before she sends a Scud death look at your place. By the way, how did that one guy in the peen show twist his dick and balls to look like a windmill? Gotta run. MARCH MADNESS on ESPN. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, almost everyone in the city has seen the Peen, quit being so friggin' embarrassed! No one even knows who the hell you are!! Anyway, I tried the windmill in the shower and got nowhere near it and that's how i ended up with the old man. it's like an old wrinkly guy with a fisherman's hat and two swollen calves.

    Ooo - are you coming with Matt and Mike and Donny and me to Syracuse on Saturday for the game? Don't puss out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt and his cousin Matt said they needed my ticket for Matt2's bro-in-law from Tom's River. Me and Jessica are going to A.C. instead. Her sister's in some band competition. We scored a free room cause Jess promised to be a chaperone or some such shit. All I know is I get free drinks at the Borgata and like a grand worth of free poker chips and some d.j. named Tiesto is there, and he is like from Dutch-land or something and Jess has a hard on for him.

    Ricky, don't ever use the words fisherman's hat in the same sentence when you're talking about your dick. It made me think about that time when we were down the shore in Wildwood and Tony Raspettuchio went swimming near that guy who was trawling off the shore and Tony got that lure hooked on his.... oh shit, I gotta go. I gotta open the store for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rick, I admire your "balls" so to speak about the whole auditioning thing. my bf is a little small (but we make it work) and he's totally got a short-man syndrome thing about it. i wish he would just man-up and say "this is what i got, screw the rest of you." instead he feels he has to make up for in some other way. oh well. but basically, i wanted to say good for you. i hope you get in. i'll come see you if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rick!!

    Stephan here! Your homo nemesis. I cant wait to hear more detailed stories of you taken showers with your BUDS. Ya know what? Im gonna take you out with me sometime, introduce you to some of my buds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cock! But whats funny about this shit?! Two dudes on stage playing with it. I want to punch em in the head for the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo homo nemesis - i know its a totally friggin impossible concept to understand cause you're head is wrapped around sex - but some guys have been taking showers together since middle school and don't think about bangin all the guys around them. it's called being an athlete dude.

    no friggin way am i hanging out with your buds. and you're def not hanging out with mine. unless you bust them for sellin grass - as many of them do. addicts.

    i guess Puppetry of the Peen is supposed to be funny - i dunno - i thought it was friggin disturbing. maybe punch them in the junk - maybe they get workers comp that way.

    ReplyDelete