4.06.2010

And Hathaway's hot, too

The other week Kevin said i was clairvoyant - and i was like Oh - gee - thanks father - and i'm thinking it means ive got avoidance issues, you know, and in my head I'm like, How many friggin blogs about his dong does a guy need to keep to prove that he's not avoiding the problem, right?

Stupid me, turns out it means i can see things that other people can't. not like ESP and shit. like perspective. 

So this morning i tell the guys at MT that i forced myself to sit thru that devil wears prada movie cause Anne Hathaway is friggin hot, and again they give me shit for it! and the conversation pretty much goes like this:

me: Anne Hathaway is so friggin hot.
mac: no she's not. you're blind dude. what is it with you and nerdy chicks?
me: shut up, i'm clairvoyant. 
mac: shut up, you're gay.

that's pretty much the gist. 


But you know what - that's fine - i'm totally content to keep hathaway on my clairvoyant list of hotties - my very own list - so one day when me and mac are walking down the street and we see Anne Hathaway coming out of a movie shoot or whatever - I can walk up to her and be like, Hey, Anne, I think you're totally bangin and my friend Mac here doesn't think so - sooooo wanna get a drink? BAM. i'm havin a drink with anne hathaway, dumbass! suck on that. 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't say you were gay. I said you were SO gay.

    I like met Anne Hathaway's parents once down the shore - like in Stone Harbor - at a banging lobster chow hole - I was their waiter - it was a summer job - they were so freaking nice - like they were my grandparents or something - they left me a tip like more than I make in a week - so I can say her 'rents are cool but if she is as hot as you think, I cannot say. 'Cept in that homo cowboy movie with Heath Ledger when she took off her top. Maximus erectus!!!!

    Andy Mac and The Boner

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you are so friggin full of it! how the hell did that crucial piece of information come about?

    "hey, do you know what you want?"

    "yeah, i'll have the lobster, she'll have the clams, and by the way we're anne hathaway's parents" ??? "you know, anne hathaway, like from the movies." ?????

    eat me bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are one pair of tits id love to cum across :)

    ReplyDelete