4.28.2010

FUNK

You know that phrase - "scream it from the rooftops" - that phrase always ticked me off. think about it. like if you actually screamed something from the top of a roof, chances are nobody would friggin hear you. guess it depends on how tall the building is. my guess is you'd probly just get a bunch of people yelling back up at you - "huh?" "whadya say?" "hey, get off my friggin roof!"
But i guess i had that feeling the last couple days. like i needed to scream some shit. blow out my voice and get pissed. Mac says ive been in a total funk. I told him he's been a total a-hole.

I guess what's been bothering me is this whole feeling that, like, people have problems. everybody's got problems. and by nature of who we are - like, society dictates and shit - we hide them. or avoid them. sometimes it's not even on purpose. like a chick who's afraid of heights and just stays away from high places. done. like some dude with a stutter who just talks as little as possible.

whatever. bad example.

but this chick came into my physics class this morning - i won't say who, but - she was crazy late this morning and couldnt miss the class cause we had like this pre-final - and so she didnt have time to take a shower, change, put on make-up, whatever - and she looked like a TOTALLY different person. no friggin kidding. this banging italian chick lost her bang entirely. she looked like snooki from jersey bore. couldn't believe it. and just cause she's spent every morning pouring make-up on herself to make sure no one saw what she actually looked like. but thats the problem - right - that we cover ourselves up. make-up. baggy clothes. jock and gym shorts. whatever it is.

but sometimes I wish I could just get that part of my life out of the way. i wish people could just know that about me right off the bat - that I have a small dick - and then they could get over it and get to all the better parts of me. but it's like, with every person I meet, it's just a waiting game until the minute that we're in the locker room together. or the sauna or the beach or the shower or the pool or whatever. probly, between girls and friends and teammates and trackmates, i'd say 150 people have seen my dick. 10 or 15 probly had a really good look at it. only a couple know it, like, intimately.

so ... fucking great. that leaves like 7 billion people who haven't. 7 billion people. the weight of the world is like literally on my shoulders. 7 billion people who i wish i could get on a telecast and show my dick to. what a giant relief that would be.

You know like last year or whenever - when that partridge family danny bonaduce dude showed his dick? people were like, OMG - he's so small! - how could he do that??? easy. he could do it real easy. cause now that secret is over. that part of his life is out in the open. and now people can get past it. and anybody who has a problem with it can move the fuck on.

anyway, i'm bringing this discovery to the meeting tonight. right after i google staten island nudist colonies.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post Rick! Very Holden Caulfield of you! The part that drew tears for me, was the Danny Bonaduce reference. With all the problems this guy has, now I find out he has a small dick. How much more can this guy suffer?
    If a woman has small breasts, she can show them off and be trendy. A Man's dick is bigger than his part, if you follow.It's more important to his relationships with other men than it is with his partner. That is, if his partner has any class.
    No other physical attribute, including male pattern baldness, effects a man's self worth like T.D.S (tiny dick syndrome).
    I like your idea of full disclosure, as a remedy. What the hell could it hurt? The secret is out, and we know that its our secrets that kill us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally - yes - Frostings - you get it. thank you. tell me you live in staten island for chrissake - you're absolutely buying me a beer.

    I would love it if chicks would get onboard with full disclosure. breasts everywhere. hard-on central here at CUNY. i'd be in a constant state of glee.

    check out this article:

    http://www.alternet.org/sex/142214/what_happened_when_i_legally_exposed_my_breasts_in_public/

    Thanks for reading Frosty. TDS - I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had a theory to just tell people I had a small dick, even though I guess you could say I'm average. That way, their expectation would be lower, so that when they actually had the opportunity to witness my manhood, they'd be relatively impressed. Because it's bigger than they thought. Win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rickie - that post really got to me. it had the quality of like I'm parasailing above the bluest cleanest water in the water - or I'm fucking lost in a foreign city - Paris or Florence or shit - and I just don't give a fuck! Christ, I'm in motherfucking Paris! What does it matter?! And YOU don't give a good goddamn if you have a tiny dick! And you want the world to know. Like you said, one less thing to obsess about. I once went into a sauna with an old friend of mine - like I was best man at his wedding - FIRST wife! - and then shit the guy drops trou and has like a goddamn industrial steampipe in his shorts. I never knew that about him. and he was shy about it. fuck! like he was embarrassed. really! he mumbled something like "Yeah, I got a big dick, so what." I wish you coulda been there, Rick. You would have known what to say to him. the schivo was red-faced cause he was big! Huh?!

    anyway...

    you are a brave lad, Ricki-Tiki-Tavi. Andy Mac salutes you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo - fellow Ricky - thanks for reading bro. Despite your average-sized dick. HA - just messing. in my case i guess i should tell chicks my dick got blown off in a friggin gas explosion or something. then when they get what they get, they're like - Oh, thank god! at least there's SOMEthing there!

    MAC - i swear to god you're stoned whenever you post this shit.

    If i'd been in that sauna, guaranteed I would've opened my towel - showed him my junk - and been like - "Hey, asshole, embarrassed now?" He's probably just gay and he didn't want you to see his dick cause he's got a crush on you or something. Ever think about that? hmmmm???

    ReplyDelete